Architectural Assistant / Architectural Graduate
- Able to work closely with clients and project team;
- Knowledge in CAD and Photoshop is preferred;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to work overtime;
- Preferred to be competent in written and spoken Putonghua and English;
- Preferred to be competent in V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper and CAD;
- Post-graduate with relevant recognized qualification is required for Architectural Assistant (Post Graduate).
QUAD studio provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no.
Applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUAD studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)